TASK is excited to announce the latest release of our online ordering platform!
Please reach out to your account manager, or contact us if you’d like to organize an update or learn more.
Please see below for the enhancements we have implemented in Release 3.2
- We have added a new workflow to allow existing, unvalidated members with a Member Card Number and an Email Address to update and validate their account
- You can now choose the default member group for users that are created through our Online Ordering platform
- The entire “Add Special Instructions” UI element can now be toggled to open and close. This was previously only available through the arrow button
- The Online Order Confirmation email template now displays future order dates and times in a more user friendly way
- We have enhanced the ability configure Media for our online ordering payment providers, allowing users to determine what Media is used per payment provider
- TASK Portal now allows user to set products and menu flows as ‘Sold Out’ or ‘Unavailable’ on the Online Ordering platform. This was previously available only in xchangefusion
- Resolved an issue that could cause seconds and milliseconds to display on the web order receipt sale name
- Added a more informative error message when a user attempts to check out as a guest with an already validated mobile number
- AMEX cards with a 4 digit CIV can now be added to a sale, as well as to a users account
- The Terms & Conditions link is now pulling from its xchangefusion configuration for all areas of the app