- Added a clerk acknowledgement when a user hits an enforced daily product limit.
- Added the ability to set a screensaver behind the clerk logon form.
- Added an option to Multi PLU forms to use regular or large forms.
- Improved xchangepoint customer display to allow for HTML content.
- Added messaging support for Line Displays when XP has no clerks logged in.
- Users can now determine if a surcharge will be taxable or not.
- Default behaviour for products not included in a conversational menu flow will now place these products at the end of the sale.
- Introduced the ability to use a display group in a recipe that can be used to sort recipes in XP when modifying.
- Introduced display indexes for display groups to ensure sorting is as desired.
- XP users can now set wait times per order type, this can then be used for online ordering partners and TOLO.
- Enhanced the Delayed order keytype to allow a user to define the type of delayed orders to return.
- Added keyboard support for the pickup Order keytype
- Introduced the ability to refund using TASK Wallet
- Users can now enforce a delivery fee using a PLU when using the delayed orders keytype.
- New Keytype added to support debug mode for TASK technicians.
- Added a range of filtering options for the Delayed Order form.
- Added support for XP software updates whilst in debug mode.
- Added Selected Item Only option for QTY keytype.
- Introduced the ability to split an item into many quantities to allow for modifications to a portion of a product. EG modify half a pizza only.
- XP updates can now be scheduled to be downloaded in advance and be applied and a specified time.
- Clerks now have the ability to be assigned areas within a table layout and restrict access to areas outside of their assigned area.
- Assigning items to a seat can now be enforced when checking in items to a table.
- Enhanced UX to enable split tables to be filtered when viewing the main table number from which it was split.
- Clerks now have the ability to transfer Table ownership to other clerks pending approval from the other clerk.
- Added an option to allow a user to disable the chit printed when moving tables.
- Enhanced the Table Layout form in xchangepoint to be full screen mode.
- Improved performance of table charging to allow for tables to selected from a list, without retrieving all products in the table.
- The confirmation form for Windcave transactions has been removed to improve transaction speed.
- Added an option with the Flexischools integration for it to be used in a “Credit” mode.
- Assembly Payments has been renamed to mx51.
- Added the ability to tip post table transaction with the Freedompay payment integration.
- Enhanced the Freedompay payment integration to allow a user to enter a tip % threshold to warn a clerk if a tip is higher than the threshold.
- We have added support for Freedompay’s pre-auth tipping functionality.
- Added support for surcharges with the Tyro Payment Integration
- Increased reporting data captured from Tyro to include in TASK reports.
- Moved the Tyro Payment Integration to the latest Pay Keytype support.
- PCEftpos has been renamed to Linkly
- Added support for surcharges with the Linkly Payment Integration
- Increased reporting data captured from Verifone store and forward to include in TASK reports.
- Users now have the ability to assign a default keypad menu by Labour Role.
- Added the ability to enforce a minimum break period for clerks.
- Enhanced xchangepoint’s waiver functionality to allow for multiple waivers to be shown consecutively.
- Added the ability to include item count on label prints (Item 1 of 4)
- Enhanced end of day auto report reset, users now have the option to enable or disable printing.
- Enhanced Label printing to allow for more flexibility in product combination printing.
- Receipt number generation can now be performed when the web order print occurs.
- Production printer templates now have the ability to include member surname.
- Introduced the ability to create receipt layout templates with all receipt properties able to be configured and placed as desired.
- Introduced a new option to allow modifiers to not print on labels.
- Added support for Follow Precious Item to printer templates.
- Added printer template column to the printer products form.
- Added support for suggested gratuity to be displayed on receipts.
- Added the ability to reset order numbers from the XP report form.
- Added the ability to print Extra Instructions property on Journal Prints.
- Added the ability to added automatic print failover to another printer.
- Added a member group setting to enable/disable external account charge refunds.
- Enhanced the member product redemption form to include the expiry date of each offer.
- Introduced an Account Balance Display mode for XP.
- Added the ability to set a default sorting order for the member product’s form.
- Added an option to automatically create a member for Phone Orders.
- XP has been integrated with Delivery Command.
- Drivers can now be assigned through XP and integrated to Delivery Command.
- Added support for the Clover Payment Integration
- Added the SMG alphanumeric smartcodes integration to receipts.
- UX was refreshed for xchangepoint reporting and dashboards.
- Added an option to xchangepoint reporting to log all clerks out across a venue.
- Added historical reporting option for the new xchangepoint reporting.
- Added the ability to customise the content of the reporting tiles in xchangepoint.
- Added individual product QTY support for Product Limit Menu Flows
- Added the ability to configure Donation QTY for products in a Donation Menu Flow
- Introduced the ability to configure clerk prompts/messages at specific operational events in XP.
- Added the ability to support fractional product QTY’s in Menu Flows. Allows a user to configure menu flows for half/half pizzas as an example.
- Introduced a new menu flow setting to enforce that a menu flow can only be activated through the use of an Activate Menu Flow Popup keytype.
- Enhanced the Only Show Modified Menu Flows On Bump setting to be able to prevent cleared items being included as a modified item.
- Added an option to allow menu flow reporting medias to be included in XP reporting.
- Enhanced the AVG Time displayed on the KMS to allow a user to define the period for which the AVG time is calculated.
- Added the ability to a user to Bump All or Recall All orders from the KMS.
- Enabled clerks the ability to change an active KMS template from XP.
- Introduced the ability to enable multiple Bump Controllers and assign by order types.
- Added the ability to prioritise products on a KMS by their prep time.
- Added quick view mode to KMS grouping.
- Added KMS Order wrapping for orders that extend further than the column they are in.
- Added in the ability to use a product’s modifiers to increase preparation time depending on the modifier’s preparation time. EG, the cooking of a steak, well done vs rare.
- Introduced the ability to set a product’s KMS Font size.
- Added an option for KMS and Printer Templates to print all instructions – regardless of they have been assigned or not.
- Users can now choose if Combo Headers are displayed on the KMS.
- User can now choose if they show a Web Order Sale Name in the header of an order on the KMS.
- KMS Order cells now have the ability to display an item count for bagging orders.
- Users now have the ability to show or hide product pricing on the Kiosk.
- Users are now able to show the menu flow customer friendly name and description on Kiosk – matching what is currently utilised in TOLO.
- Added support for Virtual Location (brands) in Kiosk.
- System admins now have the ability to determine the prefix description for an order number that is printed on a journal printer.
- Enhanced the Kiosk file download mechanism.
- Added support for Cheetah loyalty integration for Kiosk.
- Added support for member pay by point redemption into Kiosk.
- Introduced Member Scan Only mode, turning this on will remove the manual member logon screen.
- Error handling for payment providers has been enhanced for Kiosk.
- User can now create virtual locations that can be used to support virtual brands in TOLO, Kiosk and third-party aggregators.
- Transation viewer will now format generated receipts using the header and footer of the receipt printer for the terminal the transaction was performed on.
- A warning will prompt if a user tries to remove all products from a product family.
- Venue Company Costing has been introduced to support all location within one venue maintaining synchronised costs.
- Added unsaved changes prompt on exit of .netcore fusion.
- Introduced a new logon form for .netcore fusion.
- Added the ability to create a template for an entire menu in the keypad module.
- Clerk filtering in transaction viewer have been enhanced.
- Added the ability to configure TOLO Payment providers in fusion.
- Introduced the ability for web orders to be redownloaded.
- Added product tag support for special stock.
- Added detailed view for stock transfers in the Stock Level Tracker module.
- Stocktakes can now be viewed in aggregated counts or individual count view.
- Added the ability to enforce a user to add an event to a Purchase Order
- A category filter has been added to bulk stock transfers.
- Users can now apply an event to all selected transfers in the bulk stock transfer module.
- Added the ability for a user to change the suggested QTY when using the request order wizard in Purchase Orders
- Enhanced the request order wizard to be able to approve the purchase order on confirmation of the PO.
- The recipe form can now be filtered by a user by product description or product PLU.
- Improved the stocktakes grid to allow a user to set a new total and have the count reflect the difference from the original count and what the new total is set to.
- A system setting has been added to allow users to transfer inactive products.
- Users are now able to save an external PDF against a TASK Invoice
- PAR levels for all products are now able to be set at a location level in a new location view.
- Improved the uncounted feature in stocktakes to have the button highlighted if there are uncounted products.
- Added the ability to approve multiple purchase orders in one action.
- Added rebate support for the invoice module.
- Enhanced performance for Invoice module.
- External ID has been exposed in the supplier’s grid.
- Added in the ability for a user to configure rebate fees as part of the Royalty Fee module.
- Royalty fees can now be discounted per media to support the use of third-party online sales aggregators, such as Uber Eats.
- User can now manage labour laws and have enforced breaks alert managers.
- Member Sign up offers can now be configured to issue post email validation from the loyalty member.
- Member password complexity policies can now be enforced when head office need to reset a member password.
- Added the KPI Entry module to Portal.
- Added a new Sales Dashboard that includes the following:
- Annual Sales progress
- Fortnightly comparison
- Top 5 product categories
- Order Type Comparison
- Top 5 clerk sales by ATV
- Users are now able to control how many clerks can be assigned to sections of a table layout.
- Localisation support has been added to Portal.
- Added the ability to configure email reports in Portal.
- Added the ability to configure a clerk’s date of birth in Portal.
- Member data can now be restricted to location access based on the clerk logged in.
- Added the ability to configure External ID and Event System Card Number in member module.
- Introduced a web order only transaction viewer.
- Transaction viewer can now be filtered by sale reason.
- Allow a user to exclude uncounted items from a stocktake in Portal.
- Added further search filters in the printer module.
- Added upsize support for menu flows on the API.
- Added support to return table and member split transactions in the transaction model.
- Enhanced GetDeviceStatusesCheck to return details about online/offline terminals.
- Added UomSizeTypeId to be returned in the SupplierProductCodeModel.
- Added support to allow 3rd party price override on online ordering endpoints.
- Retired support for V1 and V2 of the API.
- Extended the JWT Token life when being used.
- Introduced enhancements on the API to support the Ungerboeck integration.
- Introduced enhancements on the API to support the OLO.com integration.
- Introduced 3DS support for the Adyen payment integration.
- Introduced 3DS support for the Fat Zebra payment integration.
- Added the Menulog marketplace app integration.
- Added the Saputo electronic invoice integration.
- Added the TM1integration.
- Introduced enhancements on the API to support the BATA integration.
- Added support for virtual brands with the Uber Eats integration.
- Moved opening hours support for the Uber Eats integration to use the same schedule as TOLO.
- Added the Consillion cash reconciliation integration.
- Added the Delivery Command integration.
- Added the Deliverect integration.
- Introduced enhancements on the API to support the Punch integration.
- Added the Omnivore Integration.
- Introduced improvements to the item sync in the Uber Eats integration.
- Added the Aristocrat gaming API integration.
- Users can now add in a prefix at a venue level to be added on member requests.
- New Report – Hourly Day of Week Product Forecast
- New Report – Gift Card Top Up Summary
- New Report – Transactions Covers
- New Report – Future Web Order Delivery Details
- New Report – Clerk Clock Audit All Locations
- New Report – Stock Movements Since Last Stocktake
- New Report – Staff Members Account Charge Export
- New Report – Member Account Balance Audit
- New Report – Web Order Sales Details
- New Report – Stock Forecast with Current SOH
- Enhanced the Open Tables Report to include a new column for minutes.
- New filter “Exclude Float From Variance” has been added to the Cash Deposit Totals by Locations report.
- Added support for paid/unpaid breaks into the Clock Audit Payroll report.
- Added a new Tax Summary section to the US Daily Cash Report.
- New Table added – MobilePushNotificationsAllowed
- New Table added – TerminalKioskProductLocationExclusion
- New Menu Flow tables have been added
- New Table added – TerminalMemberRequests
- New Table added – TerminalSetupTagAssignment
- New Table added – TerinalSalesPaymentsTextArgument
- New Table added – TerminalKPICommitted
- New Table added – TerminalMediaLocationsGLCodes
- New Table added – TerminalMediaFunctionsAssignment
- New Table added – IntegrationSaputoJobAudit
- New Table added – TerminalReportResetDetail
- The tables TerminalXeroSalesAccountsDictionary and TerminalXeroInvoicesAccountsDictionary have been added.
- The tables TerminalRaffles and TerminalRaffleIssuedTickets have been added.
- New Table added – IngredientDisplayGroup
- New Table added – TerminalSalesGiftCardRedeem
- New Table added – TerminalKMSSetup
- New Table added – TerminalPrinterTable
- The column MemberCardPin has been added to TerminalMemberTable.
- The columns LastChangedDate and MenuFlowType have been added to TerminalMenuFlowSettings.
- The column AddCrunchTimeTips has been added to TerminalMediaTable.
- The column PreferredName has been added to TerminalMemberTable.
- The column TrainingMode has been added to TerminalSetupTable.
- The following database functions have been added:
- The column StartDayOfWeek has been added to TerminalOptions.
- The column TierID has been added to TerminalSales.
- The column PaymentID has been added to TerminalSalesMedia.
- The column SecondaryGLCode has been added to TerminalMediaTable.